Sunday, July 10, 2016

Million Dollar Listing New York's Ryan Serhant Is Married

People reports that Million Dollar Listing New York's Ryan Serhant, 31, has tied the knot to Emilia Bechrakis. The pair got married on the Greek island of Corfu on Thursday in front of 150 close friends and family members. The couple had this to say about each other:

Serhant: "From the moment I met Emilia, I knew it would be pretty incredible to do it in Greece and be surrounded by everyone close to us. But I did have a few ideas that are not transpiring. I originally wanted six Apache helicopters to fly in and drop me and my brothers down into the wedding...No matter what happens, it's as if she is there only for me. As a sounding board, just to smile, she's there for me. And also her butt."

Bechrakis: "He's remained the exact same person and even become a better person. He has the biggest heart. He's probably the nicest, kindest, most generous, loving human being I've ever met. He's my best friend. I couldn't imagine marrying anyone else." 


No comments:

Post a Comment