Thursday, July 14, 2016

Enrique Iglesias Gives Handy Update

Remember when Enrique Iglesias almost sliced off his finger in a drone accident last year during a concert? He recently sat down for an interview to update everyone on his condition one year later. Here's what he had to say, as reprinted by E! News:


"To be honest with you, with all of the adrenaline I didn't feel it much. I was really surprised with the amount of blood I was losing. I felt a bit of shame and embarrassment in front of my fans, especially with the crowd that was right in the very front. Every time I would move my hand, you could just see blood every where. And at that moment I didn't realize how bad it was because I couldn't feel pain. I felt pain after the surgery. Really, what I did was a huge stupidity...Honestly, I still can't feel anything on this finger. I still can't feel anything from the nail and below that." 


No comments:

Post a Comment