Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Kristen Bell Talks Boundaries

Kristen Bell is on the cover of this month's Redbook Magazine. Here are some highlights from her interview:


On why setting boundaries with her kids is important: 
"Recently I've had an epiphany that if I'm as nice to my daughter as I want to be, she's not going to respect me. Giving your kids strong boundaries is good for them, because if you just let them do whatever they want, you raise a jerk."

On how she and Dax stay on top of their sex lives: 
"We're pretty decent about staying on top of it. We'll be like, Okay, it's been how many days?' We find a night when nobody is coming over and we don't have to work super-early in the morning, and then we slot it in."


On what surprised her the most about being a working mom: 
"I don't let myself feel guilty about not committing to things anymore. How I position it in my head is that I have more of an obligation to my daughters than I do to anybody else."


No comments:

Post a Comment