Friday, July 15, 2016

Kardashian Korner

Kim Kardashian interviewed Kylie Jenner for this month's Allure Magazine. Here are some of the highlights from their conversation:


Kim Kardashian West: "Have you ever stolen anything from me? I promise I won't get mad."

Kylie Jenner: "Oh, all the time. But you always used to find out."

KKW: "Whhhhaaaat? Tell me!"

KJ: "I'd steal your jackets."

KKW: "Oh, yeah...I'd go upstairs and all of my clothes would be up there."

KJ: "Yeah, but I don't, like, go to your house and steal stuff."

KKW: "Have you ever lied to Mom, but not to your sisters?"

KJ: "Oh, God! A lot of times. Well, not a lot."

KKW: "Mom used to tell me to use a hot washcloth to wash off makeup and exfoliate. Not sure why 
she didn't pass that on to you. What's the best beauty tip you ever got?"


KJ: "Khloé always tells me to wear sunscreen. [And] we were in Bora-Bora, and you and Kourtney were like, 'Immediately go and get an eye cream and start using it.'"

KKW: "You really should do it every day. OK, what's the biggest beauty mistake you've ever made?"

KJ: "Well, I definitely made my lips a little too big at one point."

KKW: "Yeah."

KJ: "I got excited and felt like I needed to do a lot. And then you guys were like, 'Kylie, you need to chill.' And then I had to go back and have it fixed, and it was a crazy process. Thank God I didn't end up on Botched."

KKW: "Yeah, you could look at any old episode. So what are the best and worst things about having a camera in your face?"

KJ: "The best part is that we have these memories forever. We get to all be together, and we spend a lot more time together because we film. The worst part is...I don't know, there aren't a lot of bad things about it...except for when you're just not in the mood."

KKW: "Who is your beauty icon?"

KJ: "I feel like I should say you."

KKW: "I mean, you don't have to say it...but I'll take it!"

KJ: "You are, though! I look up to you."

KKW: "I do remember you getting grounded a lot for not eating. What would I see if I opened your refrigerator right now?"

KJ: "A lot of pressed juices, eggs, milk. And I always keep a block of medium cheddar at all times."

No comments:

Post a Comment