Thursday, June 2, 2016

What Sienna Miller Likes In a Bloke

Sienna Miller recently sat down for an interview with Porter magazine, where she talked about what she looks for in a man. Here's what she had to say:

"I like intelligence. It's the only thing I've ever been attracted to. People who aren't clever enough fall by the wayside. They're a motley crew my ex-boyfriends, if you lined them up, it would be strange. I don't care about that [looks], but you know, within limits… Someone staggeringly beautiful and thick is totally ugly to me. It sounds silly but I like bookish academics who are slightly odd, and borderline, you know, on the spectrum."

On children:
"I would love more. I'm suddenly feeling very broody for more babies, and my daughter's desperate to have a sibling."


No comments:

Post a Comment