Friday, June 3, 2016

Kenya Moore Is Back on the Market

Real Housewife of Atlanta Kenya Moore, 45, has broken up with boyfriend Matt Jordan after they had a huge fight on their Mexican vacation, that continued when they got back to the ATL. Moore posted the following message on her Instagram, which she has since deleted, but that E! News captured:

"Love is never aggressive, hurtful, threatening, vindictive or accusatory, nor distrustful. Love is never a cunt or a bitch. Love is never demeaning or degrading. My love is real. My love is kind. My love is protective. My love elevates not destroys. My love is generous. My love is forgiving. My love is patient. My love is respectful. My love is worthy of the same."

Jordan responded on his own Instagram page:
"Looking back I blame myself totally. I learned very late in the relationship that a woman will not trust a man fully if he seems irresponsible or not up to standard in areas of a relationship. If she doesn't feel like she can put trust in a man emotionally, spiritually, financially etc. ...That will cause a woman to feel resentment and most of all untrusting in her man. Because of what he lacks she does not feel like she will be properly protected or served! So the woman will not feel like she can give her all to a man that is unstable or irresponsible in areas of the relationship. Causing her to go inward emotionally. It causes me to feel untrusting in her because I did not feel like I had her FULL love and attention. I didn't realize that I created my own circumstances. It's crazy how life has a way of showing you your own flaws. Making you look at yourself in the mirror! Being a real man is a lot more than just being a strong physical dominating presence and opening doors for her. In addition, just for the record, infidelity or cheating was never part of our relationship or one of our problems!!"


No comments:

Post a Comment