Thursday, June 2, 2016

Kit Harington Still Mad If You Find Him Sexy

Game of Thrones star Kit Harington recently sat down for an interview with The Sunday Times, where he talked about sexism in Hollywood. Here's what he had to say:

“I think there is a double standard. If you said to a girl, ‘Do you like being called a babe?’ and she said, ‘No, not really,’ she’d be absolutely right. I like to think of myself as more than a head of hair or a set of looks. It’s demeaning...But there’s a sexism that happens towards men. There’s definitely a sexism in our industry that happens towards women, and there is towards men as well. At some points during photoshoots when I’m asked to strip down, I felt that. If I felt I was being employed just for my looks, I’d stop acting.”


No comments:

Post a Comment