Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Liam Hemsworth Talks Miley Cyrus

Liam Hemsworth recently sat down for an interview with GQ Australia, where he had this to say about Miley Cyrus:


“I guess when I feel something, then I just feel it and I go for it. I make my decisions about what’s going to make me happy, what I think is right and what I want to do – and I don’t worry too much outside of that.”

On their 2013 split:
“Of course it was hard, man. But at the time we were going in different directions and it’s just what needed to happen. We were both super young and it was a good decision at the time – we both needed that.”

On what he's learned over the years:
“I don’t read or listen to the press – and these days I don’t base my decisions on it at all. I base all my decisions on what’s happening in front of me and I’m much happier by doing that.”


No comments:

Post a Comment