Friday, June 3, 2016

JWoww Talks Motherhood

Jenni "JWoww" Farley recently sat down for an interview with E! News, where she talked about motherhood. Here's what she had to say:

"I tend to forget I can't just jump in the car with [daughter] Meilani and head to the beach. Since having Greyson, every day has to be planned the night before. [My husband] Roger [Mathews] and I always want to make sure Meilani isn't feeling left out or feels she's missing out on anything fun because her brother needs to stay home. It is getting easier, and Roger and I are figuring this out together."

On how having children has changed her relationship with husband Roger Mathews:
"We have much more respect for each other now. Roger is so hands on with both of them it made me fall in love with him all over again. We also learned to talk through disagreements rather than be stubborn or argue. We don't want our children to see us fighting. We want them to learn how to talk through things and grow from the experience."


A photo posted by Jenni JWOWW (@jwoww) on

No comments:

Post a Comment