Monday, May 30, 2016

Rebel Wilson Talks (Not) Getting Naked Onscreen

Rebel Wilson recently sat down for an interview with Marie Claire UK. Here's what she had to say:

On Nudity:
"[Filming Grimsby] They wanted full-frontal nudity. We write in the contract, specifically, 'No nudity.' They got in another girl - this larger burlesque dancer from South Africa - to be a nude double. And they got her to do all this stuff. Sacha would go, 'See, she looks good.' I'm like, 'I'm not doing it. I don't care what you say.' ...You want to know that the people [behind the camera] have a certain sensibility and decency. And a lot of times in comedy they're not those people."

On her relationship status:
"I'm very independent o the point where I'm too independent. If you're a successful woman you want to find the right person, but you don't necessarily need them. I don't know whether that sounds weird, but there's a whole crop of young women who are in that situation now. I don't want to settle for someone if they're not right but, because I get to do such awesome fun stuff all the time, I really want to share that with somebody. We'll see. I'm definitely on the look out. I'm trying to put it out there, but I don't know whether the right person is in Hollywood - you only meet actors or musicians here."


No comments:

Post a Comment