Friday, October 9, 2015

Taylor Swift Talks Nicki Minaj Feud

Another day, another feud for Taylor Swift. Swift recently sat down for an interview with NME magazine, where she talked about her feud with Nicki Minaj. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"I don't want to talk about it. But I send text messages now. If there seems to be some kind of misunderstanding, I go to someone's management, I get their number and I text them. It's an important lesson for anyone to learn in 2015."

And on Kanye West:
"Me and Kanye are on such good terms now. It took a while... But I had to tell Beck this story earlier. I was at dinner with Kanye a week after the Grammys, he stops what he's saying and he goes, ‘What is this song? I need to listen to this every day.' I said, ‘It's Beck, it's on an album called Morning Phase, I think you've heard of it…' We just burst out laughing. And he says, ‘Hey, sometimes I'm wrong.'" 


No comments:

Post a Comment