Saturday, October 10, 2015

Dancing With the Stars Pro Allison Holker Is Pregnant

Us Weekly reports that Dancing With the Stars pro Allison Holker, 27, is expecting a baby with husband Stephen "tWitch" Boss." The magazine quotes her as follows: “It’s something that we have wanted for so long, and now it’s actually happening and it feels like the biggest blessing. My daughter is so ecstatic about being a big sister. Every single day since we told her that we were having a baby, she helps take care of me! It’s the most adorable thing.”

On competing on Dancing With the Stars while pregnant:
“[My doctor and I] had a really serious conversation about it and I explained to her everything that I have to do and asked if she thought I’d be okay. She said, ‘Absolutely, your body is already used to you being this active.’ She was really confident about it and that made me feel so comfortable.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment