Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Rachel Zoe Talks Raising Sons

Celebrity Stylist Rachel Zoe recently sat down for an interview with People, where she talked about being a mom to two boys. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"I have a lot of men in my life. I am surrounded by testosterone. I’m a boys mom. I’ve been pooped on and puked on, you name it. It’s really glamorous. It’s even happened on Chanel. It was a sad moment. But it went to the dry cleaner and it lived....[Motherhood is] everything and more. I don’t sweat the small stuff anymore. The things that used to eat at my insides and keep me awake at night just aren’t important. When you become a parent, your priorities shift in such a way that the right things matter.

Because I have two boys, I only know how to wrestle them to do anything. I have to hold Skyler down while I put his pants on. It’s a tackle. I kiss my boys every second. I kiss them on the lips. At some point, I know that might not be okay, but for now, that’s what happens! They sleep with me, we snuggle. It’s the greatest thing ever. There is definitely a bond between moms and their sons. It’s like a love affair you can’t describe.”


No comments:

Post a Comment