Friday, October 9, 2015

Looks Like Randy Quaid Is Headed Back To The US

Don't tell the star-whackers! The Hollywood Reporter announces that Randy Quaid has once again been arrested in Canada, and it seems this is one arrest too many. Quaid is quoted as stating, "They won't allow me to remain." Quaid said that his deportation could be delayed for a few weeks, but a US return looks inevitable. Once he returns to the country, he will have to face charges in Santa Barbara for a felony vandal case circa 2010. Quaid seems cool with it: "I probably will get arrested for all that. I'm perfectly willing to face all that stuff. I would like to have the issues in Santa Barbara resolved so I can move on with my life." He also clarified his remarks on the star-whackers: "I don't mean it in a literal sense. I think the people I'm going after would like to see me dead, absolutely, but whether they would act on that, I don't know."


No comments:

Post a Comment