Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Archi Panjabi Talks Julianna Margulies Feud

Former Good Wife costars Archi Panjabi and Julianna Margulies have reportedly been feuding for years. Margulies recently spoke to Vulture, and had this to say:
"Right, I've heard about [the feud]. Who says that? It's totally gossip. I heard that question had been asked to [creator] Robert King. There's no story there, sorry … I actually had heard [that rumor] and I feel that it has been talked about and answered. I feel people just like to have gossip or make something into something that isn't there. It was shot the way Robert wanted to shoot it, and the story line, too. You also have to remember, there’s difficulty … [Panjabi] was also doing another show, called The Fall. I went along with whatever Robert asked me to do and I did it happily."

Upon reading the interview, Panjabi tweeted the following:
“@TheFallTV  was not even in production at that time and I was in New York ready to film the scene!”


Your move, Julianna!

No comments:

Post a Comment