Thursday, August 10, 2017

Zendaya Wants You To Know That She Is Not Dating Tom Holland

Zendaya recently sat down for an interview with Variety, where she made it absolutely clear that she is definitely not dating her Spider-Man: Homecoming co-star Tom Holland, despite media reports to the contrary. Here's what she had to say:

“He says when we first met it was super awkward because he went for a handshake and I went for a hug. But I don’t remember that. I thought it was cool. I was worried because he’s so much shorter than me. I was like, ‘Damn it! It’s going to be weird because I’m super tall.’ But then we ended up doing the audition sitting. So that was good...We are friends. No [romance]. He’s a great dude. He’s literally one of my best friends. This past how many months we’ve had to do press tours together. There’s very few people that will understand what that’s like at 20 years old.”

No comments:

Post a Comment