Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Daniel Dae Kim Addresses Hawaii Five-0 Exit Again

Daniel Dae Kim recently appeared at the TCA summer press tour to promote the ABC show The Good Doctor, which he executive produces. While there, a reporter asked him about his exit from Hawaii Five-0. Here's what he had to say, as reprinted by Page Six:

“[‘Hawaii Five-0’] was a really important part of my life for seven years. I’m really grateful to CBS and everyone involved in the show for the opportunity. I’ve known [CBS executives] Kelly [Kahl] and Thom Sherman for a while, Thom all the way back to my days on ‘Lost.’ I’ve gotten to know them and I like them, and I’m grateful for the words that they said on the panel the other day. That said, it’s possible to be grateful for the opportunity and have respect for your colleagues and still maintain a steadfast sense of your self-worth. And all good things come to an end. I closed that chapter on ‘Hawaii Five-0’ and I begin this new chapter on ‘The Good Doctor.’”




No comments:

Post a Comment