Monday, May 15, 2017

Miley Cyrus Talks Liam Hemsworth

Miley Cyrus was recently interviewed for SiriusXM's Hits 1 in Hollywood, where she opened up about her relationship with Liam Hemsworth. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by E! News:

"I think, know that everything that everything is happening for the right reason. I knew that when we weren't together the first time. I didn't know if that was the end of it or knew if we'd be back together again, but knew that wherever I was going was on the right path. People that break up and get back together, I think that's awesome because you know it's true, but also you get time to be yourself. You get time to grow up. I think if you're growing up attached to another person, you never really get solid as your own being. I'm really solid and he gets to be really solid. Together we get to be two really grounded people. It's not a half and a half making a whole."

No comments:

Post a Comment