Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Elle King Getting Divorced

Elle King revealed last month that she had called off her wedding to fiancĂ© Andrew "Fergie" Ferguson. Turns out that wasn't the whole truth - the couple had secretly married three weeks after meeting back in February 2016. The ceremony that was to have taken place last month was just symbolic. And now Us Weekly reports that the pair are getting a divorce, which Elle announced on her Instagram: 

"We secretly got married 3 weeks after we met on 2/14/2016. It was and will forever be, one of the happiest days of my life. This photo was taken today, 5/15/2017. A month after what should have been our big wedding ceremony. My heart is broken. My soul aches. I am lost. He is the greatest love of my life. He is my best friend. As we separate, and attempt to find our footing through life, all I can hope for us is that we both find happiness within ourselves. I love you. You'll always have my heart. You'll always be my first husband. • • • Please be respectful of our emotions and our space during this time. Everybody thought I lost my mind and I did. So, be kind."

No comments:

Post a Comment