Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Leah Remini Reminisces About her Pitch for A&E Scientology Show

Leah Remini recently sat down for an interview at a TV Academy Q&A, where she talked about her show Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by The Hollywood Reporter:

On pitching the show to producers Eli Holzman and Aaron Saidman:
"Do you want to know what I really said? I said, 'Don't be pussies. If you're going to be pussies, you're not the right producers for this.'"

On the levels of pain that the subjects of the series are still experiencing:
"This is not something you just get over. My own pain continues as well. Sometimes I wish a sitcom could take me away from all of this."

On how long the show will continue:
"I'll keep doing this until something changes."

Read the full article at The Hollywood Reporter.

No comments:

Post a Comment