Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Jimmy Kimmel Going to Be a Father Again

Page Six reports that Jimmy Kimmel, 49, and wife Molly McNearney, 38, are expecting their second child together. The couple, married since 2013, are already parents to daughter Jane, 2. In true Kimmel style, here's how he announced it: 

“My wife is hosting a baby inside her body, so that’s what’s coming. We got the ultrasound, which is weird because it’s like you’re already spying on the baby — but we asked the technician not to tell us whether we’re having a boy or a girl. Our plan is to let the child decide for itself. We want that to be a surprise, but I have been trying to think of names that would work for a boy or girl. So far, all I’ve come up with is Dyson, after the vacuum, or Jelatin with a ‘J.’ No? That’s exactly what my wife said. So, there’s a lot of exciting stuff going on. Congratulations to me. I’m hosting the Oscars and I had sex. Two things as a teenage boy I never thought would be possible.”

No comments:

Post a Comment