Friday, December 9, 2016

Chet Haze Is a Daddy

E! News reports that Chet Haze, son of Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson, is a father. He recently posted the following video on Instagram:

"I know I've been not that active on the 'Gram lately because I've been figuring out my life, which is what we're all doing, and social media's all bullshit anyway. With that being said, I want to share something today because it's about to be shared anyway in the press, which is the fact that I have a daughter. I do have a daughter. She's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

She's the reason why I turned my life around and got sober. I've been sober for over a year and a half from everything. I don't share on her on Instagram. I don't post her on Instagram because her privacy is sacred to me. She is sacred to me. She is not something to be posted. She's something that I love, that's changed my life, but the fact is she's about to be shared with everybody so I wanted you to hear it from me...because I'm a real person. It hasn't been easy making all my mistakes in public but I'm figuring it out. I'm doing the best that I can. Love you."

A video posted by 🌴LA / WORLD WIDE 🌍 (@chethanx) on

No comments:

Post a Comment