Saturday, November 19, 2016

Bex Taylor-Klaus Comes Out

MTV's Scream and The Killing actress Bex Taylor-Krause, 22, recently took to her Twitter to state, "hello my name is be and yes the rumors are true I am v gay." Bex followed that up with a YouNow Q&A session, where she had this to say, as reprinted by E! News:

On how she feels about coming out:
"Terrified, absolutely terrified."

On why it's important to come out publicly:
"Part of why I'm coming out is because there's so much hate and fear in and around the LGBT community right now and it's important for us not to halt progress out of fear. Yes, it's a scary time, but we need to stand up and say, even if you are afraid, I'm not afraid, or even if I am afraid, I'm strong. I am who I am and you can't take that away from me."

She later thanked fans on Twitter, saying "Thank you for all of the love and support since lats night - it truly means a lot!"

A photo posted by Bex (@bex_tk) on

No comments:

Post a Comment