Thursday, November 17, 2016

Ashley Benson Talks Holiday Plans

Now that Pretty Little Liars has wrapped, Ashley Benson has left LA and moved to NYC. She recently sat down for an interview with People to talk about her plans for Christmas morning:

“I go to my grandma’s house, and she makes the most incredible meal. I’ve been doing it since the day I was born. She makes this incredible egg dish with tortillas and onions and vegetables and tomatoes and bakes it. It’s so, so good. She makes these sticky buns. It’s my favorite thing to eat. And we really only eat them on Christmas Day. Everyone always looks forward to that meal, and I eat about seven or eight in one sitting.”

On whether or not she'll do any cooking:
“I’m kind of a bad cook. I’ll do cookies and cakes. I wouldn’t be trusted in the kitchen.”

On holiday beverages:
“It’s always fun to come up with creative holiday drinks. I can never make them. But hot toddies in the winter are so good. Hot chocolate, too. I’ll watch Christmas movies like Home Alone and The Grinch. I watch it every single year, like over and over again. I love having people get together, playing games, just enjoying the holidays.”




No comments:

Post a Comment