Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Kardashian Korner

Kim Kardashian has an unlikely new fan - Dame Helen Mirren! In a recent interview with Stella magazine, she had this to say:


"I’m not into the Kardashians, it’s a phenomenon I just don’t find interesting, but – and this is the big word: B-U-T-T – it’s wonderful that you’re allowed to have a butt nowadays! Thanks to Madame Kardashian, and before her, J-Lo. We’re also allowed to have thighs now, which is great too. It’s very positive."

Don't worry, the whole interview wasn't Kim-centric; Mirren also had this to say:
"When I was growing up, it was thought to be unbelievably sluttish to even have a bra strap showing. Everything was about women conforming. I love shameless women. Shameless and proud! Women were controlled by being shamed, so I love women who have claimed their own bodies: Madonna, Chrissie Hynde, Joan Jett, Bonnie Raitt. I love Pussy Riot more than anything in the world. They all raise their middle fingers to this epithet of 'slut'. They wear what they want to wear, behave as they want to behave."

In other Kardashian news, Bette Midler continues to slay on Twitter:


No comments:

Post a Comment