Monday, June 6, 2016

Kardashian Korner

Kanye West recently appeared in an interview on Big Boy's Neighborhood. Here's what he had to say, as reprinted by E! News:

On not regretting his Twitter rants:
"We're going to be gone in 100 years. I can't say enough."

On reading online comments about himself:
“I like it. Any comments or whatever. Hypebeast is one of my favorite sites to go to. They’re hilarious. It’s just the funniest comments and stuff.…I go read it. Wake up in the morning, check it out, read some comments. I got this line on 'Saint Pablo,' checking Instagram comments to crowdsource my self-esteem. I was saying that sarcastically.” 

On fatherhood:
"I'm so happy to be a father. I want to learn what my daughter has to say. What she learns. I just want to learn how she learns in this world. I'm extremely protective. When I left Nike for Adidas I did it for my daughter. There was an opportunity to grow. There was love and admiration at Adidas, this was to make a better life for my daughter."


No comments:

Post a Comment