Thursday, June 9, 2016

Joel McHale Talks Fatherhood

Joel McHale recently sat down for an interview with People, where he talked about how his life has changed since becoming a father to sons Eddie, 11, and Isaac, 8. The magazine quotes him as follows:

"How have my children changed my life? I don’t have that Lamborghini Diablo because of all the money I’ve spent on them. Instead of wiping one, I now wipe three butts. But that’s happening less and less now...When we’re in New York and just walking with them, I feel so happy. Like, these are my boys, I’m walking down the street with my boys. That makes me proud. Then a TMZ reporter will come over, shove a microphone in my face, and then Eddie will go, ‘Do you know this guy?’ and then the reporter will leave and Isaac will go [mimics extreme sarcasm voice], ‘Oooo, is that one of your fans? Do they want your photo?’ They are as sarcastic as I am which is terrifying...Having a second [child] is a lot of work. But you’re creating a playmate for your first one so, eventually it’s an investment that pays you back.”


No comments:

Post a Comment