Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Blind Gossip Blind Item - Smashing Boyfriend

In preparing to film a dramatic scene for a film, this actress found that abusing the other actors and breaking things in anger did not come naturally to her.

While she was eventually able to draw upon her own experiences with an ex-boyfriend in order to complete the scene, she found herself apologizing to her costar and her director for her behavior.

"The scene where I trash my dressing room was my last scene. I remember my first boyfriend used to smash everything – at eighteen, everything is dramatic.

I took an Evian bottle and tried to break it really meekly. [The director] made fun of me… even in that dressing room scene I was like, “Sorry! Sorry! Sorry!”

I wrote to [my costar] and got her something when I had finished filming, saying, “I’m so sorry I had to say all those horrible things.”"

The ex-boyfriend to whom she is referring is a famous actor with a penchant for breaking and throwing things in anger.

We’ll bet she’s thankful that relationship didn’t last forever!

Film:

Actress:

Costar:


Boyfriend:

Source: Blind Gossip

No comments:

Post a Comment