Monday, June 6, 2016

Antonio Banderas Talks Life After Melanie

Antonio Banderas recently sat down for an interview with E! News, where he reflected on his life since divorcing wife Melanie Griffith. Here's what he had to say:

"My life changed very much during the last two years, personal reasons. The possibility of reinventing myself was there, and so I said probably this is the moment that I can do this."

On his greatest teachers:
"I told my kids sometimes, but in fact, the reality is I learned from them more. They were not very obedient, but I learn from them. Especially from my little one, Stella. And at the beginning I thought it's not the thing that's actually making her look better, but then I realized it was part of a tendency. Because I saw her coming home with a bunch of her friends and they were all in the same style, so it's a tendency. Everybody's going there for some reason. It's very interesting how people, we all, react to tendencies."


No comments:

Post a Comment