Monday, April 18, 2016

Page Six Blind Item - The Difficult Actress

J.J. Abrams went against his better judgement and once hired a “difficult” actor.

“There was one time on ‘Alias’ an actress who will remain unnamed who came in and she was … very rude to people and literally a couple people on the crew cried,” he revealed during his Tribeca Film Festival talk on Friday with Chris Rock.

He continued, “A couple weeks later after she was done, I got a call about her. Some producer wanted her maybe for this other project and I said, ‘You cannot hire this person. She was a disaster. She was horrible.’ He said, ‘Thank you very much.’ Didn’t hire her.”

Unfortunately, Abrams got an angry call from the actress a week later.

“She’s like, ‘I’ve heard that you said don’t hire me to this producer’ and I said, ‘You were a disaster! What are you talking about?'” adding, “It was one of the only times I hired someone even though I knew that was going to happen and it happened.”

“Alias” had many guest stars over its five season run, but some notable names include Faye Dunaway, Angela Bassett and Vivica A. Fox.


Source: Page Six

No comments:

Post a Comment