Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Naya Rivera Talks Motherhood

Naya Rivera recently sat down for an interview with Fit Pregnancy and Baby. Here's what she had to say, as reprinted by E! News:

On pregnancy cravings:

"I completely let myself go when I was pregnant. Weight wasn't something I wanted to focus on. I ate anything and everything and had a blast. Afterward, I was, like, 'Let's get back to business.'"

On learning as she goes:
"You're always going to wonder if you're doing things wrong, but that's what it means to be a mom, to care so much about someone else that you just want to be as perfect as possible. I try to keep [shots of Josey] to a minimum. Don't get me wrong. I want to post photos of him every day because he's so cute, but I try to just post mostly on holidays, because some things should be kept private. Obviously, doing a magazine cover with him was a big decision, but I know it's something we'll look back on and cherish."

On her relationship with her own mother:
"I have these 'aha' moments about motherhood all the time. Now I understand that the day you give birth to your child, and see him for the first time, will always be such a special day."


No comments:

Post a Comment