Thursday, February 11, 2016

The Gossip Life Blind Item - This Is Bizarre

This is bizarre…

Whenever I post a blind item, I always try to check with multiple sources to see if it’s accurate and in this case I’m hearing contrasting things from several sources. I don’t ever want to mislead. As we always say, no one makes money off The Gossip Life – we just want to post the stuff we can’t post at work, so I’ll tell you what’s going on.

I posted a blind item recently about a showrunner quitting his hit show because his company demanded another season. Another source, who has a history of being reliable and I’ve worked with, saw the post and emailed me to tell me that it’s a work and the series DOES end with this season, they just want the ending to shock you to your very core.

This is turning into a saga of confusion for me and I have no idea what the truth is, so I’m just giving you what I’m being told by my sources.

History of the saga: In December I was told that this hit series is going to end with the current season and I posted the item when we returned from vacation in Jan. About a month later, certain news broke and after a conversation I was given an update on behind the scenes politics that have changed plans and I let you know. Yesterday I got told this.

What is the show?

What is the company?


What the hell do you think is going on?

No comments:

Post a Comment