Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Kardashian Korner

Kardashian hanger-on Jonathan Cheban is opening his very own Douche University. He recently sat down with New You magazine to talk about his new school, officially called the International School of New York (housed in Trump Tower, obvi. Home of the Douche):


“This is another project I am working on. I am developing the entire pop culture program for this school here in the Trump Tower. Wealthy kids from all over the world will learn things about private aviation, social media, quality of diamonds, types of caviar, mixed in with economics and other fundamental undergrad and grad classes. This is the social stuff you need to know to survive in a city like this with a lot of money. If you are buying a diamond you need to know the clarity and if you are buying a private jet you need to know the different leathers and seats. I’ll basically be the Dean of Pop Culture at the school.”

On being labeled a Kardashian hanger-on:
“People are like, oh, you just hang out with Kim all day. No, I’m working on 39 businesses. It drives me nuts. I’ve been working since I was a kid. I had my own company when I was 23 years old, worked with Diddy and J. Lo and Mariah and did a million events with them.”


No comments:

Post a Comment