Monday, February 8, 2016

Matt LeBlanc Talks Life After Friends

Matt LeBlanc recently sat down for an interview with The Mirror, where he talked about how life changed after Friends ended. The publication quotes him as follows:


“For years and years, I barely left the house. I was burnt out. I wanted to not have a schedule, not be somewhere. I was in a position to do that. My agent was bummed. Most actors call their agents and say, ‘What’s going on?’. I’d call mine and say, ‘Please lose my number for a few years’. It was a very dark time. I almost had a nervous breakdown.”

On daughter Marina, now 11:
“We make breakfast, go horseback riding, hiking, I really try to offset this computer age kid thing that’s going on now with as much time outside. Spending time with her is the best thing I’ve ever done. We have a great bond and it’s the best thing in my life...I remember when my daughter, Marina, was born. The second I laid eyes on her, I was in love, and I had never felt that way before. I couldn’t believe it. I knew from that moment there was nothing that would ever stop me from loving her - even if she crashed my Ferrari.”


No comments:

Post a Comment