Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Aubrey O'Day Talks Dating Pauly D

E! News recently sat down for an interview with Aubrey O'Day, where she talked about boyfriend Pauly D. The two met on the upcoming E! Reality show Famously Single, premiering this Spring. E! News quotes her as follows:

"I didn't know that I would be as successful as I was with finding someone. So yeah, we met on the show. The show is about all of us coming together, dating, learning through a dating coach how to go out there and approach people that are better suited for us and kind of get over the issues that we were having. And it ended up just like becoming like this chemistry happened within the house with a few of the cast-mates and Pauly and I were one of them. Which everybody always laughs I feel like people think we're completely different but ended up being pretty alike in a lot of ways. We connect in a really interesting way. I mean, it's definitely something you're gonna want to tune in and watch we have a very funny relationship."

On what she likes about Pauly D:
"Pauly's wit. He's incredibly funny and smart and very talented. Pauly makes me stay in the moment and get out of my head. I'm so analytical and I have to assess risk everywhere I go and Pauly's taught me how to lighten up and enjoy life."

On labels:
"[Our] label is always ‘enjoying the moment.' That's the label I feel comfortable with." 

On Valentine's Day:
"We leave actually tonight to go to the [Caribbean]. Pauly has a gig out there and it's my birthday next week so we're gonna go have a little vacay. And then I'm gonna be in Vegas with him for Valentine's Day."


No comments:

Post a Comment