Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Real Housewife of New York LuAnn de Lesseps Is Engaged

Real Housewife of New York LuAnn de Lesseps, 50, is engaged to businessman Thomas D'Agostino, 49. D'Agostino popped the question over the weekend with an 8-carat canary yellow diamond, reports Page Six. The two have been together for a few months, after being introduced by fellow Real Housewife of New York Dorinda Medley. They plan to tie the knot on New Year's Eve.

Here's what Bethenny Frankel thinks about the proposal, as told to Andy Cohen on Radio Andy and reprinted by E! News:
"I got the 411. She got engaged Saturday night. There is a ring. I think it's a yellow diamond and it's decently large, and she called Page Six right after so, it's a normal engagement! Isn't that what everybody does? I'm actually, I'm happy though. Like, if she's happy... I had a good feeling, I don't know about him or them or whatever..."

On whether or not Frankel knows D'Agostino:
"No, but Ramona [Singer] dated him, and Sonja [Morgan] used to be his 'friends with benefits,' so they kind of gave a little intel recently, but, um...He's the new Harry Dubin. Harry Dubin for those anybody who hasn't watched the Housewives is the other man who banged every Housewife except for like Porsha [Williams], I think.

On whether or not she's throwing shade:
"No, but what's funny is, you know how I can't hide my feelings about things or [my] opinions, and I feel happy. I feel excited for [LuAnn]. She's having a moment. It's exciting. She wasn't that happy this summer, and I feel like who knows, I suck at relationships. I'm not one to talk about anyone's relationship. I'm in the 12 year divorce."


No comments:

Post a Comment