Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Michael Douglas Gives Health and Marriage Update

People recently caught up with Michael Douglas at AARP's 15th Annual Movies for Grownups awards, where he had this to say about maintaining both his health and his marriage to wife Catherine Zeta-Jones:

"I think it's just moment to moment. Catherine reminds me, I like to say sometimes, we all make more efforts to strangers than we do to the people closest to us. I think love, without getting too corny, nourishing each other, working at relationships, good sustenance, good food, good kids, all kind of a combination. I'm cancer-free and five years out. And that normally means that everything's over. Health becomes a priority."

On how he keeps healthy:
"Working out well, you're watching your diet. Watching how much you drink, that kind of stuff." 


No comments:

Post a Comment