Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Shailene Woodley Talks Style

Actress Shailene Woodley recently sat down for an interview with InStyle magazine, where she talked about style. The magazine quotes her as follows:

On fashion:
"My style is dominated by my desire to be comfortable. Like I never want anything restricting my stomach. I don't know how people wear jeans so often, because that band is just so tight! I am much stronger in a pair of oxfords and a pair of pants versus a pair of heels and a fancy dress. I'm more of a pants kind of chick."

On keeping her life private:
"I've come to realize it's really none of our business what other people think about us and the more time and energy we spend obsessing about that, the more we're trying to be a certain way for other people instead of ourselves."

On high school:
"I think a lot of people would have considered me a nerd. I took AP classes and was part of the pep-rally crew and the leadership council. I had so much spirit that people were probably like, 'This girl needs to calm herself down.'"

On dating:
"I fall in love constantly! But finding someone to share my life with—it's more difficult to fill those shoes. I'm very curious to see where my life ends up when it comes to partnership. I always think of my life as a pie. My pie is fucking fine. I've got the best pie! It's so delicious. If you want to add some ice cream and shit on top, you are welcome to join the party, but you don't get to take a slice of my pie." 


No comments:

Post a Comment