Friday, February 12, 2016

Andrew Lincoln Talks Love Actually

The Walking Dead's Andrew Lincoln recently sat down for an interview with The Wrap, where he talked about his character in the movie Love Actually. If you haven't seen the movie yet (despite the fact that it came out in 2003), stop reading now, there are spoilers ahead. Here's what he had to say:

“He is a stalker/ That was my question to Richard Curtis, ‘Do you not think we’re sort of borderline stalker territory here?’ And he said, ‘No, no. Not with you playing it, darling. You’ll be alright.' I quite like the fact that I’m in one of the most romantic movies playing the only guy who doesn’t get the girl. It’s like I did this film called ‘Moonshot.’ Everybody else got to the moon and I was the only guy who didn’t go. So I think it’s a running thing in my characters. I’m the guy who doesn’t get the girl or go to the moon.”


No comments:

Post a Comment