Thursday, September 17, 2015

Southern Charm Duo Expecting Second Child

Remember the Season 2 Southern Charm reunion, where Kathryn Dennis, 24, basically accused Thomas Ravenel, 53, of stalking her, and Thomas said there was no way the two were ever getting back together? People announces that Kathryn and Thomas are expecting their second child together. Their son is due in December. For those of you doing the math, yes, that means that she was pregnant at the Season 2 reunion taping. The two had this to say:

Dennis: "I'm just excited about the baby. And I'm happy [our daughter] Kensie will have a friend to play with. It's nice that they will be so close in age...I was surprised. Thomas and I are always on and off, but we had a whirlwind romance that weekend. That's kind of how we were with the first pregnancy, too. Things were wishy-washy, but we embraced it...We are friends. We communicate and things are pleasant. That's all I can really hope for...It's been much more mellow and a little more peaceful. I haven't been sick or had any complications, which is good. I've been lucky."

Ravenel: "The greatest gift thus far in my life has been the privilege of being a father to my daughter Kensie. Now, with a son on the way, I feel doubly blessed. 'My cup runneth over.'"

The non-couple are already parents to daughter Kensington Calhoun, 18 months.


No comments:

Post a Comment