Monday, September 14, 2015

Actor Kunal Nayyar Talks Dealbreakers

Big Bang Theory actor Kunal Nayyar has just written a book of essays, titled Yes, My Accent Is Real. People has a sneak peek from the book, where Nayyar talks about the anticipation of meeting his now wife, Neha:

"I was living in a loft divided only by curtains. Would the curtains freak her out? What if she had weird feet? I'm not proud to admit this, but weird feet are pretty close to a deal-breaker for me. I should clarify that almost all feet are weird feet. Also the sound of people wearing flip-flops drives me batty. Flip-flops should be banned...I don't think I would have found Neha if I hadn't been willing to risk failure. You can't find love if you're not willing to lose it. You can't find the love of your life without risking breaking your heart. Dive in." 

A photo posted by Kunal Nayyar (@kunalkarmanayyar) on

No comments:

Post a Comment