Thursday, September 17, 2015

Jenna Dewan-Tatum Talks Motherhood

After performing on the So You Think You Can Dance finale, Jenna Dewan-Tatum sat down for an interview with People, where she talked about life with daughter Everly, 2. The magazine quotes her as follows:

"Everly loves a good dance party. She definitely is a Frozen fan at the moment. All we do is dance to Frozen and it’s fun. Every now and again, I can get her to change it over and we listen to some actual fun pop music and she’ll be like, ‘Yeah, yeah, yeah, so Let It Go.’ ...[Everly]’s really into gymnastics. There’s one [book], it’s called Tina Tumbles. She tells me she’s doing cartwheels. We go to a little baby gymnastics class so I got her to wear a leotard because Tina Tumbles wears a leotard. That’s her favorite. That’s her go-to right now...I’m going to let her have whatever future she wants to have. I’m not going to push anything. Obviously, if it was dance, it would be something that’s in my wheelhouse. I just want her to be happy and passionate about something in life. That would make me happy.”


No comments:

Post a Comment