Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Simon Le Bon Talks Collaborating With Lindsay Lohan

Duran Duran's Simon Le Bon recently sat down for an interview with People, where he talked about collaborating with Lindsay Lohan on the band's 14th album Paper Gods, which was released last week. The magazine quotes him as follows:

"I've known Lindsay for years and years and years. I met her in New York when we were both appearing on the Regis and Kelly show, believe it or not, so we stayed in contacted in a relaxed way. She texted me, and I said, "Well, I'll try and find a slot for you." And then "Dancephobia" came up. We really needed something special for that little space in that song, and Lindsay delivered 100 percent. What's it brought to the album? It has brought a little controversy. She polarizes people, Lindsay – doesn't she? She's very special. I'm really proud that we've got her on it. "


No comments:

Post a Comment