Thursday, April 2, 2015

Paris Hilton Talks Life As A DJ

Paris Hilton just scored a DJ Residency in Las Vegas. The Hollywood Reporter caught up with her for an interview, and she had this to say about her life as a DJ:

"There are so many rumours out there. People who think I don't play live. There are so many haters that make up so many stories. But anybody who comes and sees a show and watches behind the booth will see I know exactly what I'm doing. I've been training so hard for the past five years. I think I've really improved myself. Because I'm Paris Hilton, people assume, 'Oh, she's just this rich girl.' They don't understand that I've actually been going to raves since I was 15 years old. I love music. I love entertaining people. I love partying. I love having a good time and having people around me have a great time. So I feel like DJing is kind of perfect for what I do. During the day, I'm a businesswoman. I travel around the world. I work with different products and brand. Then at night, I get to DJ for all my fans and have an incredible time. And that's what it's about. DJing is about entertaining, having fun with the crowd, and making people have the time of their lives."

Read the full interview at The Hollywood Reporter.


No comments:

Post a Comment