Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Jonathan Bricklin Talks Susan Sarandon

Jonathan Bricklin recently sat down for an interview with Page Six where he talked about his upcoming reality show Connected, and his relationship with Susan Sarandon. The publication quotes him as follows:

"We’re taking some time apart to really refresh. But she’s someone I love more than anyone I’ve ever been with and that won’t change. We’re going to figure out how life proceeds from here. We had a six-year relationship that’s gone through ups and downs. The show did not break us up categorically. We weren’t broken up [during filming] because we were still seeing each other. Since the piece has come out, we are no longer seeing each other. This show brought out a lot of stuff in me. This process was like psychotherapy with video. It added challenges to a relationship. And because she’s so public, there were lots of challenges having a relationship with her to begin with. I have a lot of self-confidence. I loved her dating me, and I never felt embarrassed for her dating me. What I felt was, the general public and maybe her family or friends maybe felt that I wasn’t good enough for her.”

No comments:

Post a Comment