Friday, April 3, 2015

DVD Recommendation For Fans of The Jinx

Those of you who watched The Jinx probably know that the 2010 movie "All Good Things" was based on the life of Robert Durst, and led to the making of The Jinx. What you may not know is that Robert Durst provided commentary on the DVD of All Good Things. Vulture picked out the creepiest quotes; here is Durst talking about murder victim Morris Black:

"I remember it very, very clearly, and I remember the nightmare I went through over the next several days trying to decide what to do, deciding I could not go to the police, the police aren't going to believe this, nobody's going to believe that I came down here to Galveston a rich guy, rented a $300-a-month apartment disguised as a woman, and oh, by the way, my neighbor is lying in my kitchen with a shot in the face from my gun..."

Read the rest of the quotes at Vulture.

No comments:

Post a Comment