Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Kit Harington Is Too Sexy For This Post

Kit Harington recently spoke to Page Six about what he thinks about being called a hunk. The publication quotes him as follows:

"To always be put on a pedestal as a hunk is slightly demeaning. It really is and it's in the same way as it is for women. When an actor is seen only for her physical beauty, it can be quite offensive. Well, it's not just men that can be inappropriate sexually; women can be as well. I'm in a successful TV show in a kind of leading man way and it can sometimes feel like your art is being put to one side for your sex appeal. And I don't like that. In this position you get asked a lot, 'Do you like being a heartthrob? Do you like being a hunk?' Well, my answer is, 'That's not what I got into it for.'"

Now let's all look at this picture of Kit Harington sans shirt. I know, I know. Bad Outtie. Bad Outtie.


A photo posted by InstaThrones (@gameofthronesnotofficial) on

No comments:

Post a Comment