Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Michael Jackson Used to Prank Call Russell Crowe

Russell Crowe recently sat down for an interview with The Guardian, where he talked about how Michael Jackson used to prank call him. The publication quotes Crowe as follows:

"For two of three fucking years, I never met him, shook his hand, but he found out the name I stayed in hotels under, so it didn't matter where I was, he'd ring up, do this kind of thing, like you did when you were 10, you know. 'Is Mr. Wall there? Is Mrs. Wall there? Are there any Walls there? Then what's holding the roof up? Ha ha.' You're supposed to grow out of doing that, right? He'd ring me in a strong voice and say, 'There is an emergency and you need to leave the building.' I'd ask, 'Who is this?' And he'd say, 'Do not worry, Russell, just kidding, this is Michael.'"

Well, that explains the phone throwing.

No comments:

Post a Comment