Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Survivor Stories

Another day, another round of dirtbags.

Page Six reports that Jeremy Piven has been called out for groping a former Entourage actress. Ariane Bellmar recently tweeted at Piven, “‘Member when you cornered me in your trailer on the #Entourage set? ‘Member grabbing my boobies on the [couch] without asking?? Member when I tried to leave; you grabbed me by the ass, looked at yourself in the mirror, & said what a ‘beautiful couple’ we made? [Piven cornered me and] forcefully fondled my breasts & bum [on two occasions]. Once at the [Playboy] mansion & once on [the ‘Entourage’] set.”

E! News reports that Andy Dick has been fired from a film for sexual misconduct. "Dick's alleged inappropriate behavior included groping people's genitals, unwanted kissing, licking and sexual propositions." 

Dick's response is as follows: "My middle name is 'misconduct.' They know what they signed up for. I didn't grab anybody's genitals. Of course I'm going to proposition people. I'm single, depressed, lonely and trying to get a date. They can just say no, and they probably did and then I was done...I might have kissed somebody on the cheek to say goodbye and then licked them. That's my thing—I licked Carrie Fisher at a roast. It's me being funny. I'm not trying to sexually harass people. I don't grope people anymore. I don't expose myself anymore. I do understand that the temperature in the world right now is delicate."


No comments:

Post a Comment