Monday, October 30, 2017

Survivor Stories

Ronan Farrow wrote a follow up piece for the New Yorker, in which Annabella Sciorra details how Harvey Weinstein violently raper her in the early 90s. Darryl Hannah also recounts her run ins with Harvey Weinstein. Read the article in full here.

Star Trek: Discovery actor Anthony Rapp recently revealed to Buzzfeed that Kevin Spacey attempted to assault him when Spacey was 26 and Rapp was 14. Read his full account here. Spacey responded to the story by coming out in an attempt to deflect attention from the whole “attempted assault of a 14-year-old” thing.

When word got to Weinstein that Rose McGowan was working on her memoir, he reached out to offer her $1,000,000, which she refused. McGowan says, “I had all these people I’m paying telling me to take it so that I could fund my art. I figured I could probably have gotten him up to three. But I was like — ew, gross, you’re disgusting, I don’t want your money, that would make me feel disgusting.” Read the rest of her thoughts about hush money at the New York Times.

No comments:

Post a Comment